Monday 11 January 2010

Blog



  1. Last year, during chatting with one of secondary schoolmate, he introduced me with facebook.
  2. From the facebook, i found blog.
  3. This 2 items have change my daily routine quite few months.
  4. I develop my own blog. At initial stage, i put my interest as palm oil miller as my blog image. Then i realised, i also add family matters, my future planning, my interest in others aspects.
  5. The latest i changed to 'Kembara Insan' - shown my perspective about daily life as 'Khalifah' in Allah world.
  6. I have put lots of knowledge, article and what ever i like. I also linked my blog to my friends, those success people and knowledgeable person.
  7. Facebook - last few days, my friends number achieved above 1000 psn. The number already higher than the person who introduces me to FB. My next target number is above 10,000 psn in one year.
  8. From all 1000 pcn, it come from every background.
  9. From politic to schoolmate to people arround the worlds.
  10. I see friends in my facebook as a connection to world.
  11. Those who are really extreme, i will reject and send complaint to administrator.
  12. I know, this gadget - facebook and blog are new fenomena for all people in the world.
  13. To use it, it depends on solely to your 'niat' - wish.
  14. Like Malay poem,

hari ini tanam pokok yang baik, esok tuai buah yang manis.

hari ini tanam racun, kelak diri sendiri akan rasa bahannya.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment