Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Allah SWT, my first book, MY STORY IN PALM OIL INDUSTRY, a compilation of short stories and personal experiences from 20 years in the palm oil industry, has been completed and is now in the printing process.
This book brings together stories, experiences, challenges, memories, and valuable lessons from my journey in the palm oil industry — from life at the mill and plantation to the people I met, the challenges I faced, and the many moments that shaped my career and life.
At the same time, I have already started working on the first series of my second book, continuing the journey with many more stories and experiences yet to be shared.
📖 MY STORY IN PALM OIL INDUSTRY
✍️ A personal journey through 20 years in the palm oil industry.
For those who are interested in getting a copy or would like to place an advance order, please contact me:
📱 WhatsApp: 011-26189662
📧 Email: zulkeflim52@gmail.com
Your support, encouragement, and prayers mean a lot to me. I hope this book will serve not only as a collection of personal memories, but also as a source of experience, inspiration, and reflection for those who have worked, are working, or plan to build their careers in the palm oil industry.
Thank you for your support and for being part of this journey.
#MyStoryInPalmOilIndustry #PalmOilIndustry #PalmOil #BorneoRider #MyJourney #20YearsInPalmOil #BookLaunch #SupportLocalAuthor


No comments:
Post a Comment