Assalamualaikum wt.. Kawan!
Baru - baru ini Awang menerima email dari seorang sahabat beliau.
Sahabat itu seorang :
1. Yang bekerja di sebuah Kementerian Tenaga..
2. Yang kemudian cuti sambung PHD di Australia..
3. Membuat kajian berkenaan biomass di sawit..
sekarang nak siap kertas kerja.
Diceritakan, sahabat itu mengutarakan beberapa soalan kepada Awang.
Soalan dan jawapan Awang berbunyi.....
Sustainability of Biomass Supply
1. Do you think the government should collaborate with large plantation operators to ensure buy-in from the industry?YES.
2. Would you agree to sign a long-term supply contract with the proposed fuel collection centre? YES.
3. Do you think Malaysia should explore the use of other palm oil by-products such as palm trunk, dry frond etc as fuel for generating electricity? YES.
4. Do you believe that improving the storage management system would help to ensure a stable supply of feedstock in the market? YES
Sustainability of Conversion Technology
5. What are the factors that should be considered before the idea of centralising technological applications could be implemented?
2. DISTANCE FROM PALM OIL MILL TO COLLECTION CENTER
3. COST OF TRANSPORT
4. ROAD CONDITION - SOME AREA POOR IN ROAD CONDITION SUCH IN SABAH AND SARAWAK REFLECT FAILURE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AFTER MORE THAN 50 YEARS RULES.
5. MARKET PRICE FOR THE BIOMAS FUEL - RETURN FOR THE COMPANY
6. CAPACITY OF THE PALM OIL MILL - AMOUT OF FUEL GENERATE TO ENSURE SUSTAINABLE SUPPLY OF THE FUEL
6. Would you think the idea of running a large-scale biomass energy plant (with the latest conversion technology) should be offered to large plantation operators who have sufficient capital?
Sustainability of Network Connection
7. What is your comment towards a public-private cost-sharing model to finance the cost of connection to the grid?
WE MUST MOVE FORWARD BEYOND POLITICAL MOTIVE. TAKE THAILAND AS EXAMPLE IN IMPLEMENTING BIOMASS TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY.
EVERY YEAR OUR PALM OIL PLANTATION SOLD THOUSAND TONNES OF PALM KERNEL SHELL TO THAILAND, KOREA AND JAPAN FOR THIS PURPOSE.WHY OUR COUNTRY DONE NOTHING? BECAUSE OUR LEADERS IS "STUPID".
8. To avoid high costs for infrastructure investment, do you think the government should promote decentralized generation/small grid and rural electrification? YES
9. Do you have any suggestions on how to improve the present interconnection scheme?
1. ENSURE WE CHOOSE THE RIGHT LEADER TO RULES OUR COUNTRY.
2. LEADERS WHICH HAVE QUALITY SUCH AS SIDDIQ, AMANAH, TABLIGH, FATANAH WILL RULES OUR COUNRTRY WITH THE RIGHT PATH.
3. CHOOSE THE RIGHT PERSON TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS. DO NOT CHOOSE POLITICIAN TO GENERATE BIOMASS ELECTIRICTY.